Sunday, 3 October 2010

Piling it on!!


Had a great reason to make a card today - a really lovely lady I know got engaged on Thursday!! Congratulations Lois and Kevin. Bursting to see the ring!!

I used this gorgeous Basic Grey Sugar Rush paper onto a folding card made using instructions I found here. Cute Penny Black image has been coloured using Promarkers and Polychromos pencils with Glossy Accents on the hearts. I don't know what it is about these hedgies - I just don't think they ever look as good coloured with Promarkers!! I have used a Martha Stewart punch for the border at the bottom and a sentiment from Cuddly Buddly. The lovely spotty bows are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Here's a side view to get an idea of the fold


I am entering this card into a number of challenges:-

Wild Orchid Challenges - Ribbons and Bows
Spoonful of Sugar - Spots and Stripes
Penny Black Saturday - Don't be Square
Pile it On - Cute and Charming
Stamp Something - Celebrate

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hiya Lynn. What a fabulous card. Brilliant design and colours, just so beautiful. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Annie said...

oh so very cute and charming Lynn! your hedgies stamped with grey ink always look nicer coloured with the pencils, at least I think so! hope you are having a good weekend - still sneezing here!
hugs, annie x

Leann said...

Yay - my favourite glittery monkey's back!!!!

Gorgeous card hun - lubs it :)

Hugs x

*Vicki* said...

Lynn, I just love this girl!! Such a darling stair stepper!! The image is colored so beautifully!! :)

Sandy said...

Ho Lynn, you are back. That is wonderful. I have missed you.

Your card is darling. So cute stamp. I love it.

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Super cute, Lynn!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable, gorgeous card Lynn.
luv
Debby

Nancy Maxwell James said...

Lynn
this is fantastic! What an awesome design and wonderful image! congrats to the happy couple! :)

kath said...

this is adorable lynn and how cute is he in his boxers...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Terrie B x said...

Gorgeous card Lynn...soo love the design:) x