Wednesday 13 August 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenges - August Seasons Theme


Carrying on with the month-long theme of "Seasons" from Tilda & Friends ATC Challenges is "Summer".

Tilda with her rubber ring has been coloured with Promarkers and dots added with Sakura Souffle pens. Backing paper is Basic Grey Two Scoops and I have made the sun with a glitter brad and gold flower. Some ric rac and ribbon with little self adhesive pearls finishes it off.

Don't forget to keep popping over to the challenge blog as the DT are adding more seasonal creations all the time and we look forward to seeing your creations too!

6 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is so sweet love the Ric Rac as waves and the Bp is os colourful
Hugs Jacqui x

Annie said...

I love her swimming costume - I could do with one like that! and the ric rac looks just like little waves - fabulous Lynn! I only have shocking pink fun flock and have no idea what to do with it - one of my impulse buys from last year's craft fair! annie x

Suzanne said...

This is so sweet Lynn I love it. Thanks for the images they arrived today I will have great fun using them.. yours are in the post tomorrow. Sue :o)

Anonymous said...

Great ATC LYNN...HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND CHICK:)X

darcy48 said...

Great ATC Lynn Tilda is so cute isn't she? Hugs Arlinex

Unknown said...

They are gorgeous Lynn. I have given you an award on my blog.
Caz
x