Thursday 11 September 2008

Cute Card Thursday #27 - Cats and Dogs


Gosh how late am I today? My internet has been off all day for reasons only known to itself and has only just come back. Arrgghhh! Anyhow we are up to Challenge 27 on Cute Card Thursday - where has the time gone?! The theme this week is Cats and Dogs and the Design Team has come up with some absolute beauties - plus there another fabby prize to give away to pop on over and check it out!

This lovely High Hopes image was sent to me by Suzanne and I have coloured it with Promarkers and Sakura pens. Background papers is Basic Grey, flowers are Prima, sentiment is from a Studio G set and other bits from the local florist. Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love how you have coloured the dog in, that is such a sweet image, in fact I think I have the stamp somewhere

Annie said...

what a great card Lynn, I love that image of the dog and the little lad, beautifully coloured. And great autumnal tones too. hugs,
annie x

nessy said...

wonderful card ~ that paper goes so well with the embossing (or is that paper~do i need glasses ??)
vanessa xx

Katharina Frei said...

I love this Lynn!! Your colouring is terrific!
Katharina x

Deb said...

fantastic card Lynn, love the sweet image, you have coloured it beautifully

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love that image and fab papers.

Anonymous said...

This is so VERY sweet!! :) The images make me smile!!

Marlou McAlees said...

awwww, this is fabulous!! :) x

Natalie said...

Great card Lynn, love this image. The embossing goes really well too. x

darcy48 said...

Lovely card Lynn I love this image of the little boy so cute.x