Wednesday 22 October 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenges - Golden Tones

Well it's autumn! Reflecting this the theme this week on Tilda & Friends ATC Challenges is "Golden Tones".

This is one of the new "Think Pink" Tilda's. She's been coloured with Promarkers and Diamond Glaze.

I am having one of those mad times again at the moment, well since we got back from holiday really! I've been chasing my tail ever since. At least we now have a builder hopefully starting work next week so we should be watertight for the winter!

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful ATC Lynn, I love how you have coloured Tilda

jo said...

oh lynn its stunning ,huggs jo x

Annie said...

beautiful Tilda and I love how she is holding a golden yellow rose for this week's theme. hugs, annie x

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow what a sweet image, I love that stamp abd you fab colouring.
Hugs Jacqui x

My Paper World said...

Hi Lynn! I've had a quick look at your latest creations, which are all fab! I'm gonna come back when I've got more time, for a proper look at all your creations that I have missed since I've been away!
Hugs!
Nicola xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a lovely atc lynn x