Thursday 8 January 2009

Cute Card Thursday #42 - Something New

Well - who DIDN'T get (or buy themselves) something new over Christmas? Exactly!! That's why we want to see your new stash this week on Cute Card Thursday!!

This stamp is from Joanna Sheen's Messy Rabbit collection and as I had a gardening mad friend to make a special card for it was just perfect! I have coloured him with Promarkers and Sakura pens. The background is just a little blue ink on plain card over-inked with white "clouds". Paper is from Basic Grey Offbeat and Boxer 6x6 paper pads. Punch is Stampin Up and the button was off an old coat!!

We have a beautiful stamp this week to give away to one lucky entrant so don't forget to pop on over to the blog for details and to see the DT's wonderful creations (and have a nosey at their new stash too!).

9 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card Lynn, the bunny is so cute and I love the punched butterflies

Annie said...

aw that is one cute rabbit! I will refrain from mentioning pies .. oops! fabulous ATC and love all the details you have incorporated. hugs, annie x

Suzanne said...

This rabbit is so cute and I love the papers, great card. Sue :o)

Deb said...

fabulous card Lynn, love that fold and the bunny is so adorable, am liking that recycled button too!

Donalda said...

This is so adorable dear and love all the colors

Powerful Search Engine said...

A great card I love the messy rabbit stamps! Pascale :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! What a darling rabbit!! I love your fun fab folds as well!! :) TFS!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

nn this is such a fabulous card, i must ink up my messy rabbits. You have given me the inspiration i need to do that, thank you. Hugs Linda

Helen said...

Fab card!
Helen x