Thursday 26 November 2009

Cute Card Thursday # 88 - Snips and Snails ....


It's time for a new challenge from Cute Card Thursday and this week we want to see your cards for little boys (always a hard one I think!!).

This Cuddly Buddly Fireman has been coloured with Promarkers and I've used a template from WS Designs to make the nested shapes. I've cut out a sentiment on my Slice and added some stamping around the edges of the cardstock. A bit of ribbon finishes him off.

I've finally shook this illness off and am pretty much getting back to normal now, thank goodness!! I have been ill for three weeks now and we are away this weekend but I am booking a lovely long blog hop next week!!

5 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card Lynn, love the shape and the image. How are you getting on with the Slice? I keep hearing mixed comments on it.
Glad to hear you are feeling better and have a good weekend away.
Andrea x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
A great boy card with a brilliant colour combo. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lynn :-) Quite fitting with what was all over the news this morning eh !!
I this iamge and the colours you used ,, fabulous :-)

Thanks for having me along as your GD :-) I have had a lovely time :-)
Luv
Lols x x

debby4000 said...

Oh he is fab, wonderful card.
Glad that you're well again.
luv
Debby

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is perfect for a boy of any age - as you say, it's very difficult to come with ideas for our menfolk, but this image is just great. Love the shape of the card and the colours you've chosen. Brilliant!
Sylvia x