Thursday 21 January 2010

CCT #96 - Fairy Fantastic


Happy Thursday!! The theme this week from Cute Card Thursday is "Fairy Fantastic".

I have coloured this beautiful Sugar Nellie image with Promarkers and Sakura clear gel pen. The paper is from a new Seven Gypsies paper pad and it is so gorgeous I felt it didn't need much so I used some paper roses and punched leaves with a little home made butterfly.

Well the DT have done some stunners again this week and we've got another fabby sponsor so please check out the blog for details and inspiration!!

8 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Youve been busy Lynn since my last visit. I am just loving them all, but the last gorjus girl card is fabulous! hope your having a good 2010 so far! hugs Linda x

Annie said...

fabulous card Lynn, and I love your little butterfly.
hugs, annie x

My Paper World said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lynn! Love all the pretty embellishments! xx

Mandy said...

she is so adorable...xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is gorgeously sweet. I love the colurs and the cute image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Juls said...

this is just beautiful! Love the soft colours! Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful image and fab butterfly.
luv
Debby

Nishant said...

love your little butterfly.

Work from home India