Friday 3 February 2012

The Stampsmith Challenge #27 - Love and Lace


I have re-discovered this stamp company again and found their challenge site. The current theme is "Love and Lace".

This is Ophelia - who until recently was my one and only Stampsmith stamp. I have stamped her onto SU card with Versafine, then masked her off and used a Crafty Individuals background stamp all over the card. The lace was white but some Promarkers soon sorted that out!! The quote is from a K&Co book I have had for years.

I have a few new Stampsmith stamps winging their way "across the pond" to me so I am sure this is not the last you have seen of these beauties!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn
You used Ophelia to beautiful effect against the CI crackle background and just adore the use of lace.
Thank you for sharing with us at TSC (always lovely to have a new face join us) and Good Luck with the Prize Draw.
Wishes
Lynne

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Lynn love the colours and your gorgeous design, it looks terrific.
Hugs Linda

Annie said...

a beauty indeed Lynn! a beautiful vintage card, and love the coloured lace. stay warm this weekend.
hugs, annie x

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! I love the cracked background, and that LACE! Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at The Stampsmith Challenge! Good luck with the prize draw.

Debbie
^..^

jo said...

stunning hunny , x

Yvonne Garner said...

Just gorgeous! Beautifully done. Best,Yvonne

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Lynn.
luv
Debby

Valerie H. Marshall said...

OH MY HEAVENS!!! This is lovely!! I love that you have achieved such an elegant look by keeping the layout so clean and beautiful! Drewling over that lace!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with us for The Stampsmith Challenge!
Val :)

Maria said...

I love this, the image looks beautiful set in the crackle background, it looks very elegant. I so love that lace :-)! Maria x

Karen McAlpine said...

Hi Lynn, so glad you have joined the challenge! I just love how you masked this image and stamped in that cool background. And fabulous lace! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at the Stampsmith Challenge!

craftytrog said...

Your card is so elegant & beautiful Lynn! x