Friday 4 July 2014

CCT#327 - Circles & CCT#328 - Seeing Stars


Last week the theme on Cute Card Thursday was "Circles", which I completely forgot to blog! This card started out as a kit sent to me by my lovely Stampin' Up demo Natalie O'Shea and it contains all the new "In Colours" for this year. I tweaked the card a bit to suit my needs and the result was this.


This week we are looking for stars on your creations. I made this as a postcard for the UK Stampers Forum monthly postcard swap. It's a very "old school" Magnolia "Tilda" stamp and is coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment is Magnolia also. I used a Prima background paper and inked up the Loast Coast stars before colouring them with Promarkers too. The circles are done by dipping an Adirondack dabber top into the ink pad.

No comments: