Sunday 10 January 2016

Cute Card Thursday Catch Up

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted. I have still been making in the background but just haven't been blogging. I seem to have gotten out of the habit, but I want to change that so I'm going to do a lot of the waffle side as well as the craft and I will also be sharing some of my photography on here too.

Anyhowz - here's the last umpteen cards I have made for Cute Card Thursday.

This week - theme is What's New? I've used new stamps.


Theme was One Layer


Theme was Food and Drink
 

Theme was Sparkle
 

Theme was Animals & Birds
 

Theme was Light it Up
 

Theme was Fairies & Angels
 

Theme was Stars
 

Theme was Anything Goes
 

 Theme was Anything Goes




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Horrah! You're back! Lovely cards... Particularly like the one I now own... such a cute christmas card.
Love and hugs
C xxx