Thursday 15 January 2009

Cute Card Thursday # 43 - Have a Giggle


This week on Cute Card Thursday we want you to have a laugh and a giggle and create a humorous card! This is "Ethel" and this wonderful lady and the sentiment are from Creative Expressions "Murray & Ethel Set 2". These sheets are just packed with really funny images and sentiments and she was just perfect for this challenge.

I have coloured her with Promarkers and Sakura Gel pens. Paper is K&Co Wild Saffron, card is SU and flowers from Scrapfairies and Prima.

Back to square one here - I was awake until 5am last night so typing this with bleary eyes and a sore throat.

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

What a fun card, Ethel coloured brilliantly. Sorry to hear you're no better, hang in there it does get better eventually.

Sharon said...

This is such a great card. Love the image. Can you tell me where you bought the sheets from please?
Hope you feel better soon it does seem to be lingering!

Andrea, said...

Fab card Lynn, that is such a fun image. Hope you will be feeling better soon

Charith said...

Great card Lynn. Love the colors! Ethel (and Murray) are hilarious!

Annie said...

how are you this morning? hopefully no worse and feeling better. Love the image on this cute card and the sentiment - ha! that made me laugh! take care, hugs, annie x

Classroomfree said...

Such a nice card - I love the colour combination you've used and the image and sentiment really made me smile :o)

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute!! Made me laugh when I saw it on the challenge site!! :) Hope you're feeling better!

Deb said...

this so made me laugh when I first saw it yesterday, love it Lynn, hope these cards cheer you up this week you poor thing. Hope you get a miracle cure tomorrow, wrap up and take care of yourself!

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun I was going to use the same image until I saw yours this is fabulous just adore the colours you have used. Hope you are not too cold up there hun
Big Weekend hugs
Jacqui x