Saturday 17 January 2009

Rainbow Lady #43 - Fashion


As I was up most of last night anyway I decided to make a card for this week's theme of "Fashion" on Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog. A previously un-inked Whipper Snapper stamp watercoloured with SU pens and touched up with Polychromos pencils. Card is SU, feathers were from Hobbycraft and ribbon from Scrapz. A Glitter Girls sentiment and Swarovski crystals finish it off. The photo is the first taken in the miniature photographic studio I got from Amazon and does show the true colours really well but I need more practice to get the lighting just right.

After feeling so much better yesterday I feel I am back to square one AGAIN today. I had been warned by a few people that this virus does this but it doesn't make it any better when I feel so rotten! Wallowing in self-pity here!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh `Wow` Lynn..very `shzzy` I love it:)~X~

Rainbow Lady said...

Fabulous and elegant Lynn. Hope you soon feel better too. Please email me your details - my addy on the site. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

Carol said...

Hi

Love the image and feathers

Stunning
:)

Annie said...

aw you poor thing still with that rotten bug. I am sniffing today after being amongst 'people' at the craft demo but refuse to be ill as it's the big craft fair next Saturday! Very elegant lady on your card and love the feathers - straight out of the fly tying box! hugs, annie x

Cecilia said...

Wow... This is wonderful!

Hugs, Tiina

Deb said...

gorgeous card Lynn, such an elegant image and the feathers are fab finish! hope you are feeling better!

Donalda said...

This is just adorable dear and in my favorite color just gorgeous
I left you an award on my blog dear

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, very elegant lady and love the feathers.

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Elegant is a great word for this!! Love the feathers!! Awesome design! TFS!! ;)

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gorgeous card...beautifully created!

Mira said...

This is really beautiful, love the feathers :)