Thursday 1 January 2009

Stamp Something - DRS Sketch Something Challenge

Phew! Just made this as it closes today! Great sketch from Stamp Something that I just got around to and I have combined it with the January 6x4challenge from Stamping Mad Craft Forum which has a theme of "Stamping" this month.

I have made the background with alcohol inks on glossy card and stamped this Paperbag Studios stamp in black Versafine and clear detail EP over the top. I purposely tried to get the lighter area across the eyes and mouth to highlight these areas. The swirls is a Magnolia stamp with Denim EP. I used D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder on the background card to match the swirly stamp, ribbed some Coredinations card, added some ribbon, Prima flowers and a Dovecraft brad to finish it off.

Wishing a very Happy New Year to all my lovely blogging friends.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Lynn! hope you are warm and cozy and ready for 2009! what a great 6x4 card and interesting textures and effects you have made. I am totally lacking inspiration today, it is so cold here for Cornwall! hugs, annie x

Sandy said...

Wow Lynn fantastic card. I love it.

I wish you a Happy New Year. May all your wishes come true.

LOUISE said...

Fab card Lynn, love the colour choice. Happy New Year to you too! Louise x