Saturday 3 January 2009

Stamp with Stampavie #24 & DCM - Giving thanks


Well, things have changed over at the Stamp with Sarah Kay that was. It's now Stamp with Stampavie and you can use all Stampavie and LeLo Designs stamps on your creations. It's also the first challenge of the year from Daring Cardmakers and their theme is "Giving Thanks" so this card fits the bill nicely!

This is a Lelo Designs stamp and I have coloured it with Promarkers and Sakura pens. The paper is all from Papermania Scruptious 6x6 pad and the sentiment is from Whiff of Joy. I have used a double corner punch on the image and sentiment and edged with pink pigment ink. Some twill and gems finish it off. Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card Lynn ,so cute ,brilliant card
hugs Dawnxxxx
happy new year babe xx

Donalda said...

OH Lynn, this is just adorable dear. I love your image and colored so beautiful

Annie said...

fabby card Lynn! and a cute hippo too! I have been tidying the craft room most of the day as I now have 10 clear trays from Lidle for my cardstock to organise! hugs, annie x

LOUISE said...

Another great card, love the image! Louise x

Ellen said...

what a fun card that does bring a smile to anyone

Lythan said...

that is such a cute card. I really love the ribbon knot - perfect finishing touch!

SueH said...

What a lovely card Lynn.
That little hippo is soooo cute!

Kathy said...

What a cute card, Lynn

Jozza said...

Aw what a great image. Makes me smile! Love your card x