Thursday 25 February 2010

CCT #101 - Ribbon-Tastic!!


Gosh what a week it's been!! We are all just about recovered now. It was like a Dr's waiting room in here for a while!!

Right onto the fabby challenge this week from Cute Card Thursday. We want to see your ribbon - either a little or a lot. One of my favourite things is ribbon - I just lubs it!!

I have used the digi image "AJ" by our amazing sponsor this week - The Stamping Boutique and have coloured him with Promarkers and Sakura Gel pens. Paper is K&Co Hopscotch Boy and card is SU. Lovely striped ribbon is from Josy Rose online (this is an amazing shop I have used for years) and I've used a new Cuttlebug embossing folder on the red panel. A sentiment from Craftwork Cards finishes this card off. Very hard not to pile on the embellies but it IS for a boy so I retrained myself!!

10 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's so great to see you back Lynn!
and with such a fab card too! I love your colouring and the bright funky paper is perfect for a boy card!
Hugs
Nicola

Anonymous said...

Oh so adorable Lynn!! I love this!! Beautiful coloring and I adore the yummy ribbon!! :)

Annie said...

glad you are all hunky dory again Lynn! love the little boy card, so cute! and that stripy ribbon is very nautical!
hugs, annie x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab Lynn, great image and papers.
I'm glad you are all getting better, have a great evening

Deb said...

oh he is so cute, love the gorgeous paper and embossing too! glad to hear you are all feeling better, hugs Debx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Lynn, wow what a fabulous card, love this image and that ribbon. Great challenge, must have a look at this one. Hugs Linda x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Lynn, love image and the papers.
luv
Debby

Linda . J said...

Such a beautiful card Lynn with lovely detail and the papers and colouring are gorgeous.
Hugs Linda

Sue said...

Lovely card Lynn and well done on retraining yourself with the embellies.
Sue x

Larissa said...

Great card Lynn! The image is really cute and I love the embossing on your card.

Hugs,
Larissa