Thursday 28 July 2011

CCT#175 - Sketch


A sketch by myself this week on Cute Card Thursday. As usual it's nice and simple - you can make it as fancy as you like!! Our regular monthly sponsor Kraftin Kimmie Stamps is offering a fabby prize so it's definitely worth joining in.


I've used this cute Greeting Farm stamp and coloured her with Promarkers and some Glossy Accents. DP is from K&Co Sweet Nectar pad and card is from SU. A Lost Coast Designs sentiment punched out with an SU punch, some Card Candi and ribbon from Fantastic Ribbons finishes it off.

6 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love the colour combo and the way you have crossed the ribbons. Sweet image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

debby4000 said...

So cute Lynn, fabulous card and love the sketch too.
luv
Debby

Annie said...

a fabulous cutie card Lynn! I've most of my stuff packed away now so probably wont get to join in and play again until the autumn - plus we have to get internet connected and the bt phone line is ancient!
hugs, annie x

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Lynn, love the colouring and beautiful image.
Hugs Linda

Sandy said...

Hi Lynn my friend,

I´ve been back and visit you ;)
Your work was so lovely and gorgeous. Awesome. Love them all.

malisaburton said...

Wow its very lovely card. Its color combination pink and black its amazing and also princess images is very nice.


printed pencils