Monday 18 August 2008

Rainbow Lady Challenge #26 - Music

When plodding on with my Christmas cards last night I had forgotten I had bought this stamp from Crafty Individuals (oops). Love it actually - expect to see it in all sort of forms this Christmas! With it's musical notes and background of pigment ink sponged music napkin it fits the challenge this week of "Music" from Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog perfectly!

I know I have been given quite a few awards in the last month - I am not ignoring them or being ungrateful (honest!). I am very appreciative of anyone that takes the time to read my blog and give me an award so thanks VERY much. I haven't gotten around to doing the posting of them and sending them on so basically (being very lazy), if you are reading this and I visit YOUR blog then you get the awards too as I really cannot chose between all my lovely blogging friends :)

4 comments:

Annie said...

fabulous card Lynn, and a beautiful stamp! we forget what we have in our collections, so I feel a rummage is in order! annie x

Andrea, said...

Fab card Lynn, I love the stamp

nessy said...

what a classic stamp ~wonderful card~ just love the ripped papers!!
vanessa xx

Rainbow Lady said...

I too think this is a superb stamps and you created a wonderful card with it. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x