Monday 1 February 2010

3 in 1



I've been wanting to make one of these lovely gift box cards ever since I saw Rach do the tutorial on the Whiff of Joy Inspirations Blog. It's so easy to follow and is a really great project.

The image is from a totally new line by my old blogging friend Nicola (My Paper World) and it's the first of what I hope will be many digi-images under the line of Pretty in Ink. She just perfect for a get well wish or to send to a friend and is a dream to colour and cut out.

I have used Basic Grey Nook and Pantry papers and SU card with SU stamps and sentiments. Punches are SU and Martha Stewart.

I am entering this into three challenges 1) Spoonful of Sugar who has a freestyle theme this week 2) Stamp Something who theme is "Delicious" and 3) Pile it On whose theme is "Enough of Winter Colours".

Thanks for looking. The next person I know who gets a stinking cold is in for this little treat!!

18 comments:

raindropecho said...

This is so cool! Love all the pretty papers, too!
- Ann

Juls said...

this is such a fab and creative idea!!! Just Love it!! Hugs Juls

Leann said...

This is fab babes - love it!
Hugs x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi there Lynn. This is a super idea. Love the papers and that image is just perfect. A lovely gift for someone feeling under the weather.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Crafting Queen said...

Fab project, lovely bright colours. Anesha

Annie said...

Hi Lynn! this is such a fabulous fun gift, and practical too - bound to cheer someone sniffly up! love the bright colours and what a fab image!
hugs, annie x

Pretty-In-Ink said...

That is such a fab idea Lynn! just perfect for cheering someone up! LOVE those gorgeous fruity papers!
Hugs
Nicola

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is a great gift set. Love the colours and image and the layout is fantastic.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anonymous said...

It such af beautiful lovely gift box cards . I just love everything about it.
Thank you so much for joining the fun at Stamp Something.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Audrey said...

What a great gift box card! I love that imag and your coloring is great. The color combo is perfect.
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

hee! hee! I keep coming back to look at it Lynn! It's just brilliant! I am going to try and make one using the whiff of joy tut, I hope mine turns out as fab as yours!
Hugs
Nicola xx

Debby said...

Great project with Nicola's digi image!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

Wow hun this is brilliant love that idea and the image is just so cute love her huigging her bottle, just what I could do this morning I am freezing
Hugs Jacqui x

Kos med papir og saks said...

awesome project. I have also seen this giftboxcard, and I have planes to try it too. your turned out wonderful :)

Cindy Beach said...

WOW, Lynn, this is a great project! I love thinking of what could go in the box. Love your bold colors too!

tanjaak said...

Hi! Great project. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
hugs,Tanja

Billie said...

Hi GM

Superb project, what a brillient idea.

Luv n hugs

Billie xx