Thursday 4 February 2010

Cute Card Thursday # 98 - Spots and Dots


OH MY GOODNESS did we ever have a bumper entry last week on Cute Card Thursday- over 400 entries!! Guess you all like flowers then ..........

......... so let's see how much you all like this week's challenge "Spots and Dots".

The DT have ROCKED this theme and we have another fabby sponsor and prize too so pop on over to the CCT blog and have a look-see.

Magnolia's Tilda has been coloured with Promarkers and I've used paper from Papermania Chatworth A4 paper pack and SU card, with Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, sentiment is SU and ribbon is from the local florist. Bit of a panic actually as that was the last of it and I really hope they still have it in!!

14 comments:

Sue said...

I love the lines of punched paper frills Lynn. The colours remind me of my favourite ice cream - Neopolitan!
Sue x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Lynn. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. I love it, so beautiful.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Juls said...

love it so so much!! especially all that fab ribbon!! Hugs Juls

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's just adorable Lynn!
That Tilda is one of the sweetest and you have coloured her beautifully!
Hope your florist gets some more of that ribbon in for you! It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Nicola

Annie said...

I loooove the chocolate colour on your card Lynn - I'm dreaming of chocolate at the moment but being firm with the diet, at least until after the wedding!
hugs, annie x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is stunning. Quite apart from the lovely image and colours, the punched borders layered over each other are awesome. Great card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Hiya Lynn! Lovely card, the lace edging is beautiful and I love the ribbon accents too. That Tilda is darling and colored perfectly! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness girl!! Look at all of those fun lacy layers!! :) I ADORE this and your colors are fantastic!! HUGS

Beryl said...

Oh this is so gorgeous - all that lacy border and ruffled centreband. Fabulous.
Beryl xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, adorable Tilda and love all the beautiful details.
luv
Debby

nnalorac said...

This is sooooo pretty, loving the colours, frills, ribbon, the ribbons on the sentiment and Tilda looks stunning in pink and brown pew!! think that's it! nnalorac.xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Lynn i am so sorry to hear your son Ben is not well, hopefully he will be back to his normal self soon!! i love this card hunny that ribbon detail is simply stunning! hope you have a lovely weekend, hugs Linda x

Stamped for the occassion said...

Beautiful card Lynn, the colours are beutiful and stylish.
Amelia

Unknown said...

Lynn, I adore this card...I love the sentiment (don't have that set) and also the ribbon is lush....think I need me some of that.
Hugs
Caz
x